Home > Products > Custom Fabricated Chemical & Industrial
OUR CUSTOM FABRICATED CHEMICAL AND INDUSTRIAL TANKS
contain the following features:
- Currently building tanks and cylinders under the following codes: DOT, ASME, USCG,
ABS, IMDG, SAE-J10, TPED, PED, and CE, TC, Brazil NR-13, Australian Approvals, ADR/RID or UN performance packaging.
Manufactured to your specifications in vertical or horizontal configurations.
- Maximum Container Capacities (variance with container size):
- Working Pressure
- Up to 36' (914.4mm) diameter, 3,000 psi (20.69 MPa) max
Over 36' (914.4 mm) diameter, dependent on calculated thickness vs. overall weight
- Diameter Range
2" to 120' (50.8 mm - 3048 mm)
Up to 54' (16.4 m) or longer, determined by over the road permits
Maximum 40,000 lbs. (18,100 kg.), determined by crane
- Water Capacity
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Choose handling from 2-way, 4-way, forklift access, and/or lift lugs for safe transport.
- Valve compartments can be internal (concealed valve protection) or external (protected
by heavy steel collars.)
- Valve installations are customer-specific. We install customer-supplied valves or
special order to meet your engineering requirements.
- Capable of manufacturing complex multiple piece configurations and multi-chamber
- Various types, colors and finishes of internal and external coatings available.
Special coatings are available through a subcontractor.
- Full engineering staff at your service.
- Plant Capabilities:
- Equipped with in-house x-ray testing and stress relieving ovens.
- State-of-the-art CNC laser, plasma, and punching machines.
- Special machining capabilities.
- Pneumatic testing used for tanks up to 36' (914.4 mm) diameter or 93' (2,362.2 mm)
- Hydro testing available for pressures up to 5,000 psi (34.48 MPa).
- Standard chemical cylinders made: propane,
clean agent fire suppressant, and
- Standard industrial tanks made: compressed air,
air separator, air drying, and
- Custom chemical cylinders and industrial tanks