Manchester Tank offers a broad product line of storage tanks and cylinders for use in a multitude of specialty applications, including fuel storage and dispensing, fire protection, chemical storage, oil and water separation, wastewater storage and water treatment systems in plant operations world-wide.
Manchester Tank serves the needs of the chemical and industrial industry with our standard design and custom, built-to-order pressure vessels for decades. If one of our standard designs featured here do not fit your system requirements, our team is dedicated to ensuring that your custom air receiver design needs are met efficiently and cost effectively.
- Manufactured to your specifications in vertical or horizontal configurations
- Currently building tanks and cylinders under the following codes: DOT, ASME, USCG, ABS, IMDG, SAE-J10, TPED, PED, and CE, TC, Brazil NR-13, Australian Approvals, ADR/RID or UN performance packaging
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum material
- Special interior and exterior coatings options available upon request
- Capable of producing pressure vessels as small as 2" in diameter at 3,000 PSI to as large as 96" in diameter at 300 PSI
- Choose handling from 2-way, 4-way, forklift access and/or lift lugs for safe transport
- Valve compartments can be internal (concealed valve protection) or external (protected by heavy steel collars)
- Customer-supplied valve installation or special order valves to meet engineering requirements
- Made in the U.S.A.